Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A bit better?

Yesterday I came back to college from work feeling tired but happy. I think it was the first day I hadn't felt anxious all day, I was feeling much more normal. So I was really glad about that. Its been hard feeling weird and anxious all the time, but having to make small talk with lots of strangers everyday.

But then when I got back to college there were a few things that I found hard, so now I'm back to feeling anxious again, and finding it hard to sleep. Its so noisy and there are so many people on campus these days, its going to be hard to get used to. I ate dinner with about 120 people last night, its getting exhausting!

Also its hard at the moment as Soeun as some unexpected stressful things happening and big family changes. Its weird to not be together while this is happening.

No comments: