Friday, April 29, 2011

Yesterday, I went to get the rest of Soeun's test results ( we now have a bout 20 pages ). The doc gave me a diagnosis and referrral letter. However, another doc has looked at all the results and has some other ideas, so we'll see how it goes.

Also yesterday I went to join the local library, I was so excited. When I went to check out my books I was telling the library lady that i was excited to be borrowing all these books, mags, dvds in English for free, as I'd been in Cambodia for the last 5 years so hadn't been able to. It turned out she is Cambodian! So it was even more exciting.

Soeun is doing an essay and getting ready for his next intensive. He just got his first essay back and was pleased with his mark, so yay! He is also spending his energy on his responsibilites back in Cambodia.

No comments: