Thursday, April 21, 2011

cold

I first arrived in Cambodia in cool season, but I found it so hot I had about 7 showers a day. Fast forward 5 years and I think I adapted to the climate, cos it's not even winter here in Aust but I'm cold!

Over the last month or so I've been feeling cold. It's kind of frustrating that I've been wearing more clothes than I'm used to wearing, but I'm still cold. I've even had to start wearing closed shoes!! For some reason this was making me feel a bit stressed, esp knowing that it will get colder. Maybe I've just had so many changes over the last few months, any small changes just feel like too much?

There is a window near our bed and we've been wanting to move our bed cos our heads are getting cold. And yes, we are wearing beanies. On the weekend we put a blanket up on the window, I think that's been helping.

1 comment:

Sadami said...

Dear Kath,
Pleae take care not to catch a cold. I still swam 1.5km at a rock bath even today.
Happy Easter!!!
Best wishes, Sadami