Friday, March 11, 2011

Oops

So the end of week 2, the first week of doing stuff similar to the week before (the first non first).


How was it? Well, I'm feeling heaps better than I was a few weeks ago, but I still made some of the same type of mistakes.


After introducing myself to a girl on Monday, I asked her "What do you study?". 


I've been meeting so many people at uni (where I work) and at Bible college (where I live) its what I always ask people after I've found out their name and where they are from.


"Umm, I'm a staff worker, not a student. I think we are all staffworkers here."


Then I realised I was at a staff training event...oops!


At our weekly FOCUS public meetings I've been writing down people's names as they come in the door, and numbering them 1,2,3 etc.


However, my teammate informed me this week my numbering was a little creative. 


"your numbering was 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 24, 25, 26 hehe"

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Quick save next time - say, "yeah, I mean, what DID you study? What did you major in?"

It will get easier here one day... hang in! :)