Sunday, March 13, 2011

new friends from asia

Spent some time with a new friend from Asia today. She knows a lot about the Bible and seems to understand quite a bit. A while ago she told me the Bible had had a good impact on her life, but she is not a Christian. Today I commented on the fact that she had a lot of knowledge about the Bible. She said "yes I have a lot of head knowledge but to be a Christian I'd have to believe Jesus from the bottom of my heart". And she's not not ready to do that yet, as there are still some things she's not sure about.

I have another new friend from Asia who does call herself a Christian, yet I think has less knowledge about the Bible and wears a wrist band to protect her.

It's exciting to be getting to know these people!

I'm in a small group with 3 others. One guy is not a Christian but he is coming along to learn more.

No comments: