Friday, December 10, 2010

Around Wednesday lunch time I started to get a bit of a headache. By dinner time it was a full on headache and I took some Advil. I got to sleep and thought it would be gone in the morning.....but no, it wasn't.  In fact yesterday it seemed to get worse and I think my tummy also started feeling off.
It was really hard to do anything- talk to people, concentrate on computer work. So I was really frustrated that I didn't get much done, as well as wanting to escape the pain. I kept wanting to eat sugar and chocolate, I had a few cups of milo through out the day. I was running out of Advil so around 5pm I went out to buy some more, I also got two packets of M and Ms.

I came home and ate the chocolate. When I woke up this morning I was dreading getting up and getting started as yesterday was so horrible, I didn't feel I could face today. But once I was up I realised that my headache seems to be pretty much gone!

No comments: