Wednesday, September 15, 2021

At least 8485

So as of the weekend, we are back in Orange zone. I'm not sure what it means but we can't get fresh fruit at the market so there must be some roadblocks. Although I went into town and bought fruit and the supermarket. So we have access to foreign fruit but not local?

I caught a tuk tuk home and on the way the driver picked up his teenage son from the commune medical place. He had just had his second Sino shot! Other teens we know in our village also went for their 2nd shot today too.

We are back into school routine, and I'm easing back into riding after many weeks of tiredness and a sore throat.

I recently wrote a guest post for a blog I've been reading for years. 

You can find it here: Broken Blenders on A Life Overseas.

The boys are working on the meeting area at the back. We've had the roof for awhile and a dirt floor. Now they are starting to put edges so they can make a floor up out of the flooded muddy area.




No comments: