Friday, September 09, 2022

Half a year since hospital

Here we are half a year since the hospital visit. Some things are still suspended in time, stopped  on the day hospital started. Other things are starting again. 

For me,  I haven't been able to ride as much as before hospital. But I'm able to ride more than in the first few months of diagnosis. (Hence these photos. My 12 month pandemic card runs out next month.)

And my school mornings with the children aren't (yet?) what they were, but the last week or so we have regularly done some maths each morning. I tried to start that at the 3 month mark but it was too hard. Since we moved long acting insulin time we have been able to make use of mornings again. Big relief.

At the start of the pandemic the entry to the Angkor Thom wall tracks was unmarked. I think it was sometime in 2021 they put up these signs and barricade. I hardly see motos up there now.

Current scafolding near Victory Gate, Angkor Thom
Corner Temple on the Angkor Thom wall. (NE)

 

No comments: