Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sinopharm dose 2 done!

Round 2 was much less exciting, as expected.

I arrived at the hospital at 7am, walked past 100m of expats. 

Very orderly and spaced out compared to last time. Even when we got to the snaking back and forth bit near the end if felt more spacious. 

The guy behind me and I were talking about last time and remembering how many people missed out on numbers for that day etc, and we were feeling nervous that it would happen again. 

We could see the people ahead of us getting numbers, but he said "I won't believe it until I actually have a number in my hand." And I had the same feeling, it was all very similar to last time so it felt like we were about to have the same frustrations and disappointments. Esp when they called out that they would only hand out 400 numbers for the morning. 

The people getting numbers in front of us would sometimes hold them up for us, and we would try to guess if we were in the first 400.

It was a big relief to finally hold a card that said 353!!! And that was at 7:30am!!! Then I found an out of the way place to sit and watch them set up the jabbing station. I think they started at 8:am. I was done at 10:30am. Phew!



7am I walked past 100m of foreigners 




No comments: