Wednesday, April 25, 2012

cake, health, weekends and other stuff

photo by Arun
 I spent Easter weekend with on the annual conference my AFES group runs. "Jesus Christ: Man. God. Sacrifice. King" was the title.  The photo above was part of how we learnt about Jesus.... I can't take any credit for this artwork, I was in a different group. I also don't know how it actually relates to Jesus.

It was exciting to sit with the international students and go over the talks with them. A few of them seem to be at significant points in their relationships with God, so it was a great way to spend Easter!

photo by Danny
Yesterday FOCUS went for a walk from one beach to another. As the students mostly have holidays this week we have more time to get to know them. On the train/bus there and back we had some good conversations. The rain held off for pretty much the whole time we were walking!

Two weekends in a row I was away so last weekend it was nice to not be away. Soeun's health has gone downhill again since the end of last month I really hate seeing him sick. I also don't like going away and leaving him at home alone sick.

No comments: