Monday, April 26, 2021

More post lockdown surprise emotions

So as I wrote yesterday I found I was scared to go past the checkpoint, and then surprised and something like angry when I saw people had been going about their normal life the whole time. And since then I also found I feel like we need some time at home together. Even though we just did that for 2 weeks! But with our whole village locked in together, with no option for anyone to leave, it felt intense! It wasn't actually that different to usual in some ways. Except that normally I can go for a ride, and Soeun and boys can go and play soccer. Doing a big shop today, in case we have lockdown again. Can not access my usual supermarket, so going a bit further. This one has good prices for somethings but does not seem to sell some products I would normally get. Couldn't find any oats, granola, bran, kidney beans,peanut butter, crackers etc. Dairy was limited too.

No comments: