Thursday, April 15, 2021

Ever changing - jotting it down as it happens.

Our house guests can cook their own breakfast from what is growing in our yard.


So not only can we not leave our village, we also need to stay home. I had thought I could still go for walks and rides back and forth, 700m at a time. But no, only allowed out a certain amount of times to get food.

Most of the rest of our town is still open, I think we only have 16 confirmed cases so far. 

But as of last night the captial is also in lockdown. 

They have already had curfew a bit longer than we have, and already there is a ban on travelling between provinces. But the numbers keep rising, so I guess the government is putting in place extra measures.

I know of a few expats who got stuck in the capital when the travel ban started. They were about to go home to various provinces where they live but now have to stay in PP until at least April 20 or something like that. So they are in lockdown away from home.

The weirdest KNY ever! Grandma couldn't visit us, yet we ended up with an 8 person household anyway.

 

Today's stats from the front of Khmer times. Compare to ones I posted earlier. Or ones I post in the future.

No comments: