Tuesday, February 26, 2013

beginning of the end?

I suddenly became really clumsy yesterday, and its continued today. Dropped a few bowls etc. I've been feeling hot, tired and a bit uncomfortable today. Actually since I got here 2 months ago I've been feeling hot and tired, but now feel things take a little more effort.

I'm not sure if its just this week, feeling extra tired cos of heat and some extra trips around town last week, or this is the start of how its going to be for the rest of pregnancy.

The baby seemed to suddenly feel extra big as of last night, and extra active. Since I got here I've been trying to get certain things done before I start feeling too uncomfortable, and before the weather gets too hot. Running out of time?

Tomorrow I'll spend a few hours at the hospital having some tests done. I'm kind of looking fwd to it, I think it will be a lot of sitting around in an air con room.

No comments: