Friday, July 09, 2021

Vaccines are almost here!

I have been posting our province case count in the post title but I'm not sure what we are on now, the internet has been slow or off recently. I'm guessing its around 1600 now.

Yesterday, Thursday, suddenly it was time to put our names down to get vaccinated. Soeun, his sister and others from our street rushed to the chief of village s house with their documents.

Some communes are taking expats names too, but some are just doing Khmer first. My passport is away getting a new visa. It only happens once a year, its funny that jabs started just when Im apart from my main ID document. Hope I 'll be able to rego soon. It seems there is a lot of chaos surrounding the process.

My temple pass ran out last month, its hard to feel as excited about riding at the moment. Hope soin I can pay another 200 for 12 month again. Back in normal times it was 37per day. 


 

No comments: